We are an established leading independent driver risk assessment and management company that can help your business, no matter how small or large, assess employee and contractor driving skills, identify training needs and ensure compliance with 'duty of care' legislation. Key benefits and features being:
- Complying with 'duty of care' risk assessment under the 2007 Corporate Manslaughter and Homicide Act, the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974, The
Provision & Use of Work Equipment Act 1998 and The Management of Health & Safety Regulations
Act 1999 relative to any type of driving undertaken for business reasons
- Helping save lives and reduce injuries through proactive, practical driver improvement programmes that
improve concentration, observation and anticipation
- Reducing fleet costs significantly by addressing: driver attitudes, lowering vehicle accident rates and
potential insurance costs, reducing vehicle downtime and fuel costs
- Effectively identify and improve the management of 'at risk' drivers
- Tailored assessment programmes to meet your specific requirements and budget
- All forms of driver categories assessed (cars, light and heavy commercial vehicles, motorcycles, mini
buses and coaches)
- Our national network of assessors hold, as a minimum, a Police Class 1 advanced driving qualification
- We offer national and international coverage to meet the local or diverse needs of your business
- Qualified forensic collision reconstruction, incident investigation and audit support
- On road 1:1 and / or web based assessment options
- Tailored programmes for company fleet drivers & cash allowance drivers
- Corporate and private group programmes for Skid Prevention & Control training
- ISO 9001 Quality Standard
- Customer care & service is paramount
Please click here to download our latest e-Brochure in PDF format.
"With the help of Drive Alive...
saved £246,000 on annual fuel costs alone..."
Whatever your needs please call us on 01379 651044 or FREEPHONE 0800 781 0207 to discuss or email us at email@example.com