Drive Alive provides an invaluable Driver Risk Management Programme to employees who drive business miles; whether in a company vehicle or private car.
Providing National coverage Drive Alive has successfully proven to reduce the overall fleet running costs, whilst complying with the 'Duty of Care' when driving for company business legislation.
Proven Key Benefits
- Up to 60% Reduction in road collisions
- Up to 40% savings through fleet wear and tear
- Up to 12% better fuel economy
- Effectively identify and improve driver risk
- Comply with the 'duty of care' legislation
- Police Class 1 advanced driving assessors
- International coverage
- Forensic collision reconstruction, incident investigation and audit support
- On road and online assessment options
- Tailored programmes to suit driver needs and budget
- Corporate skid prevention & control training
- ISO 9001 Quality Standard
A large number of driver categories are covered within our assessment programmes from motorcycles and cars to buses and heavy goods vehicles.
Invest in your company car drivers today and find out why thousands of other businesses are doing exactly the same.
“I was very nervous at first, but the consultant made me feel at ease and I came away with some good tips on how to improve my driving.”
“The course was very beneficial to see how I could change my driving to be more forward thinking and improve on vehicle economy.”
“This is a brilliant course to roll out through the company.”
“I was totally impressed by the way my instructor conducted the session and how informative and knowledgeable he was.”